So Ruca Ate Some Grapes

While we were out last night eating supper across the street at the Rivers Edge Cafe, Ruca was grazing on grapes from our table. Grapes are recently held to be TOXIC to dogs and all the websites are recommending bringing her to the vet for an emergency course of fluids to stave off the inevitable renal failure and death. However, it has now been 24 hours and Ruca seems FINE. No strange bodily functions, all normal and good. So we wait and watch and see. Sigh. Love and life.